SALU-CER Publication Ethics
1. Manuscripts must be submitted only in English and should be written according to sound grammar and
2. Manuscripts must be submitted with the understanding that they must not been published or sent in any languages elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal or any other publisher.
3. The submitting (corresponding) author is responsible for ensuring that the manuscript article’s publication has been approved by all the other coauthors.
4. Under open access license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content, but allow anyone to download, reuse, and reprint, modify, distribute, and/or copy the content as long as the original authors and source are cited properly.
5. When author(s) discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the author’s obligation to promptly notify the journal editor or publisher to retract or correct the manuscript.
6. All authors must know that the submitted manuscripts under review or published with SALU-CER are subject to screening using Plagiarism Prevention Software Turnitin. Plagiarism is a serious violation of publication ethics. SALU- Commerce and Economic Review Journal follows Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC Pakistan) plagiarism criteria. All the manuscripts are checked for plagiarism before evaluation process.