Submission Preparation Checklist
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Submission of papers
General Rules for Text:
Please use the following rules for text, including abstract,
keywords, heading and references.
Font: Times New Roman; Size: 12
Paragraph Spacing: Above paragraph 0 pt; Below paragraph 4 pt
Line Spacing: fixed 12 pt
Heading 1: Times New Roman; Size-12; Bold; for example, 1. Introduction
Heading 2: Times New Roman; Size-12; Italic; for example, 1.1 Research Methods
Heading 3: Times New Roman; Size-12; for example, 1.1.1 Analysis Result